- Saturday: Arrival and campsite set-up (you don’t have to camp onsite to be apart of Creation Works)
- Sunday – Tuesday: Serve each day throughout the grounds in various areas as we prepare for the festival.
- Wed – Saturday: Serve one 4.5 hour shift per day, and become incorporated into Camp Creation each day
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are provided starting breakfast on Sunday of set-up, and ending Saturday at dinner.
- There are daily sessions of worship and teaching during set-up, and as part of the Camp Creation schedule